Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) is a great herb for clearing up respiratory congestion due to it's ability to expel mucus from the body. One of the best teas to be drinking for almost any respiratory illness, Mullein is known as a 'lung' herb. Also aiding with sleep and with anti-inflammatory properties that may help relieve the symptoms of Hemorrhoids if used topically.
This tea is quite large, so we're unable to send via $2 shipping.
From certified organic Australian suppliers
Mullein is great for the following...
- Respiratory problems
- Expelling mucus from the body
- Add about an eggcup or half a handful to a strainer. Not advised to drink the herb itself so be sure to remove it once strained. Since it's so light, feel free to compress it.
- Steep for 3 minutes with the cup covered.
- Some people may find skin irritation when coming into direct contact with this herb.
- Advised not to drink Mullein whilst breast feeding.