Hooray for pliés! Your dolls will be practicing their moves and learning the perfect pirouette in the Dance Tulle You Drop outfit from Our Generation!
Twirl and arabesque in this pretty outfit! This lovely ballet outfit for 18-inch dolls works for all kinds of dance, and can even be mixed and matched with other outfits for an endless collection of pretty doll clothes. Start with the pale-pink tights and ballet flats, then layer the black ballet leotard over top. Finish off your beautiful ballet look with the tulle tutu skirt. It has a rainbow of pink, purple, and blue layers and a sweet bow on the waistband. Your dolls will be ready to arabesque all day!
Have you met Willow, the doll modelling the Dance Tulle You Drop outfit? When Willow isn’t twirling and dancing, she loves to throw a great sleepover party! You can read all about it in her very own storybook!
Related Products for a World of Play!
There are so many great Our Generation dolls, accessories, and outfits to choose from! You can create your very own world of imagination and play!
Suitable Ages: 3+ years.
- Our Generation Doll Outfit - Dance Tulle
- Includes: tulle tutu skirt, ballet leotard, ballet shoes, and tights
- Suits: Dolls 18-inch/ 45cm tall
- Ballet Outfit
- Easily mix and match with clothing items from other 18-inch doll outfit sets (each sold separately)
- Compatible with most 18-inch dolls (including American Girl and Journey Girl)
- The doll pictured is Willow (Dolls sold separately)
- No batteries required
- Pack Dimensions: 21.59cm(H) x 4.45cm(W) x 26.92cm(D) x 0.25kg approx
- Suitable Ages: 3+ years.
- Caring For Your Our Generation Doll:
- Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
- Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
- It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
- Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
- For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
- Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favourite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.
Images shown are only a representation and may vary.
WARNING!: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.