Oxford Big Ideas History 7 Victorian Curriculum Student book + obook assess : Oxford Big Ideas History 7 Victorian Curriculum Student book + obook assess
Publication Date: 2 December 2016
Oxford Big Ideas History Victorian Curriculum is fully revised and updated for the Victorian Curriculum: History. It provides opportunities to discover, explore and connect with the past through engaging, inquiry-based units.
- Fully revised and updated to meet the requirements of the Victorian Curriculum: History 7-10
- New topics added - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and Cultures (Year 7) and Political Crisis (Year 10)
- All topics and options offered in print and supported by additional worksheets, answers, teacher notes, tests, interactives and videos
- Learning centred around meaningful inquiry-based units of work
- Explicit focus on the acquisition of historical skills and key concepts at each year level supported by 'The history toolkit'
- Clear instructional language supports student understanding and stunning images, illustrations and source materials engage even the most reluctant learners
- A range of self-marking quizzes mapped to VCAA content descriptors - offered FREE via obook assess - drive student progress and engagement.
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by 'page view'. assess is an indispensable online assessment tool, explicitly mapped to the Victorian Curriculum that drives student progress through tailored instruction. As well as containing the student text and study tools, this obook offers interactive timelines, interactives such as 'drag & drop' and 'hot zones', videos and virtual site studies.
Teacher obook assess gives teachers digital access to the resources they need in order to drive student progress and engagement. These inclu...