Embarrassed by Strong Cat Pee Pong in your home? Then eliminate it... the Fast & Easy Way with the Oz-Pet Cat Loo KitThe Cat Loo is an easy 1-2-3 solution that provides your cat with a natural, odourless toilet that is easy to maintain and economical to use.
How does it work?
- The tray is made up of two parts--two trays sit on top of each other, and the top one has holes in the bottom which act like a sieve.
- Liquid waste is quickly absorbed by the product and breaks down into a brown sawdust-type mix.
- This then drops through into the bottom tray leaving the top tray contents totally dry.
- Any liquid waste that drops straight through the sieve tray is absorbed by the original handful in the bottom tray.
- Solid waste will stay on the top of the litter in a clump and will not get all through the product like other litters do.
- The solids are then easily removed with a scoop (daily or twice daily) and the lower tray is emptied.
- Simply compost the leftovers!
How does the Oz-Pet Loo Eliminate Odour?
The biggest advantage of Oz-Pet is that it stops the strong pee pong and eliminates rather than masks the smell of ammonia. Any smells from a fresh deposit are quickly absorbed and you are left with a faint, natural earthy/wood fragrance. The eucalyptus oil in the pellets stop the bacteria growing that cause smell.
Why Use the Oz-Pet Litter System
- It's Economical - Litter Lasts Longer- You're not throwing away good litter with the waste;
- Don't replace litter - New pellets are added on the top and the wet particles are removed at the bottom;
- Reduce Odour - The wet litter breaks down and falls through into the bottom tray and is removed;
- No more tracking litter around your home - With the fine particles sieved out they can't get out of the tray;
- Always looks clean - You will love the clean look of only fresh pellets in the tray.
The Kit includes:
- Base Tray
- Sieve Layer
Litter sold separately by Lucky Pet.
Colour: Brown Base and Beige Sifter
Oz-Pet Litter is manufactured from waste plantation timber, and Is eco friendly, contains no additives, will soak up 3-4 times its own weight in odour-causing liquids. It contains no additives, can be composted or used as mulch and does not clump so there's no waste and no danger to your cat or kitten.