AV600 Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps1
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adaptersat the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces powerconsumption by up to 85%2
600Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 600Mbps, TL-PA4010 KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HDstreaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010 KIT is much smaller than TP-Link's legacy mini 600Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair buttonsand you're done!
- Plug Type: AU
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair Button
- Power Consumption:
- Maximum: 4.60W (220V/50Hz)
- Typical: 4.26W (220V/50Hz)
- Standby: 0.88W (220V/50Hz)
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65×52×28.5mm)
- Range: 300M in house
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD,
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
- Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- How to enable/disable power saving mode on powerline adapters?
- How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to turn on or off the LEDs on devices using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (newlogo)?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to set a new Powerline Network Name to secure your whole Powerline network using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility on Windows(Blue UI)?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter's LED lights stand for?
- Most frequent questions about TP-Link Powerline adapters
- How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter?
- Why can't the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to theexisting poweline network with pair button?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?