For a luxurious brand that offers you a delightful writing experience, look no further than Parker. Featuring an elegant range of reliable, smooth and precise pens to cater for all your writing needs, they are made with a sturdy construction to be durable and long-lasting so you can sign away with ease.
- Parker stationery
- Style: Jotter Ballpoint Pen
- Model no.: 1953347
- Barrel colour: Royal Blue/Chrome Trim
- Ink colour: Black
- Nib: Medium
- Provides a super smooth writing experience
- Better ink flow
- Coloured barrel with stainless steel cap for a retro touch
- Iconic Parker arrow clip
- Optimal performance
- Refillable with Parker ballpoint refills
- Comes packaged in a beautiful box ready for gift giving!
- Click function
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12.5 (L)
George Safford Parker's story began in 1888 from a simple philosophy, “It will always be possible to make a better pen.” After inventing an anti-leak system that caused a breakthrough in the pen industry in 1894, Parker continued to grow its collection, drawing inspiration from war and art during those times, and became a million dollar brand by 1918. Having being awarded the Royal Warrant by Queen Elizabeth II in 1962, Parker is the official supplier of writing tools to the Royal Household, which means you can be sure that the high-quality, luxurious stationery you use day in, day out, is recommended by royalty themselves.