$ for this stylish & functional winter essential - get it now!
Available in men's sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
Travelling the globe in search of the best materials for their clothing and gear, Patagonia leads the way with their innovative fabrics and technologies. Quality and performance are their number one priority, with every garment not only made to withstand the test of time, but also designed to weather the fierce elements of nature.
- Patagonia apparel
- For men
- Style: Down Shirt
- Colour: Andes Blue
- Weight: 272g
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is stabilized with a narrow quilting construction
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
- Two internal drop-in pockets are created by the external hand pocket construction
- Simple reinforced quilting at hem and cuffs provides structure
- Jacket stows in either hand pocket
- Shell: 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam