- Ideal temp range is 3-8 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 190 cm (L) x 84 cm (W)
- Packed Size: 21 cm (L) x 21 cm (W) x 40 cm (H)
- Lightweight at 1.25 kg
- Hollow fibre insulation
- Padding of 220g/m2
- Shell and lining fabric made from 190T polyester
- Circular shape quilting
- Lining: Pongee
- Long length of 190 cm provides for a comfortable fit and sleep
- One-way zipper means zip won’t accidentally open while asleep
- Inflatable pillow included
- Envelope style providing full coverage
- Elastic straps hold rolled sleeping bag in place for convenient packing
- Carry bag with header card
Evade 10 Sleeping Bag has an envelope design to keep you warm in cold weather while also being comfortable for summer nights
The Evade 10 sleeping bag is for people who want a comfortable night’s sleep in the outdoors.
A ;one-way zipper ;ensures that it does not accidentally open in the middle of the night.
The Evade 10 has an ideal temperature range of 3-8 degrees Celsius. It is also lightweight at 1.25 kg, so it won’t weigh your backpack down when camping or hiking.
It doesn’t have to be limited for camping or outdoor use. This sleeping bag is also great for sleepovers, extra guests (invited or uninvited), for crashing at a mates or for sleeping on the floor when all the spare beds and sofas are occupied.
The stuff inside
– ;Hollow fibre insulation and padding of 220g/m2
– 190T polyester with pongee lining
How tall are you?
The Evade 10 has a ;length of 190 cm and a width of 84 cm.
Extras that make it even better
It comes with an ;inflatable pillow, ;which makes your night in the outdoors that extra bit comfortable!
Elastic straps which hold the rolled bag in place for convenient packing.
We all know how tricky it can be to get the sleeping bag back into its carry sack and the elastic straps definitely come in handy.
The Evade 10 comes with a carry bag for easy storage and transportation!