- Ideal temp range is -1 to 4 degrees Celsius
- Lightweight at 1.85 kg
- Hollow fibre insulation
- 2 layer padding of 150g/m2
- Shell fabric made from 210T polyester and Lining fabric from 190T polyester
- Lining: Pongee
- Long length of 230 cm provides for a comfortable fit and sleep
- Anti-bite, 2-way zipper
- Insulation draft protection along zipper
- Oblique lines quilting on front side and straight quilting on back side
- Semi-Circular hood for head support and insulation
- Compressible stuff bag
- Carry bag with header card
Designed for the cold weather – Hiberhide Sleeping Bags have a mummy style design and are perfect to keep you warm and cosy
The Hiberhide sleeping bag is for people who want a warm and roomy sleeping bag for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The Hiberhide has an ideal temperature range of -1 to 4 degrees Celsius.
It has oblique lines quilting on front side and straight quilting on back side to provide for superior comfort.
2 way zipper provides you with better management of the internal ventilation.
The sleeping bag is lightweight at 1.85 kg, so it won’t weigh your backpack down when camping or hiking.
It doesn’t have to be limited for camping or outdoor use. This sleeping bag is also great for sleepovers, extra guests (invited or uninvited), for crashing at a mates or for sleeping on the floor when all the spare beds and sofas are occupied.
The stuff inside
– 2-layer padding of 150g/m2
– 210T polyester shell
– 190T polyester lining fabric with pongee lining
How tall are you?
The Hiberhide has a ;length of 230 cm and a width of 80 cm.
Extras that make it even better
It comes with and insulation draft protection along zipper
It also has a Semi-Circular hood for head support and insulation
The Hiberhide comes with a compressible stuff bag and a carry bag for easy storage and transportation!