Mighty Pups Mighty Twins are on the case! The Paw Patrol's Golden Twins are suited up in their superhero uniforms, ready for action-packed missions! Each golden retriever pup is dressed in a blue, red and silver Super Paws uniform. To activate the Mighty Twins special powers, bring them close together. The magnetic feature inside of each pup figure will draw their noses together, making their paws and badges light up! You can also push the buttons on top of their backpacks to activate the lights. When it's time for a rescue mission, the Mighty Twins can join Mighty Marshall, Chase, Skye, Rubble, Rocky and Zuma (figures sold separately) on exciting adventures! With two matching pup badges included to wear, you can become a member of the Paw Patrol and help save the day! Join the Paw Patrol on superhero missions with the Mighty Pups Super Paws Mighty Twins!
- When the Mighty Twins noses touch, their paws and badges light up! Place the twins close enough together, and the magnets inside each figure will draw their noses together automatically, lighting the way to the rescue!
- These exclusive Mighty Golden Twins are the perfect addition to your Paw Patrol collection. Wearing their blue, red and silver Super Paws uniforms, these pups are ready for action-packed missions!
- Kids can become part of the Paw Patrol and wear one of the included matching Mighty Twins badges!
- The Mighty Pups Super Paws Mighty Twins collectible figures pack makes a great gift for kids aged 3 and up, requires 6 LR41 batteries (included)
- Includes: 2 Mighty Twins Figures, 2 Pup Badges
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.