For superior moisture transfer and insulation in a multi-sport sock why look any further than the Pearl Izumi Elite Wool Sock. Anatomically designed to suit the female foot it features Merino wool in the heel and toe area for comfort and breathability without adding unwanted bulk. Compression panels are in place to support your arches and deliver a great fit while mesh ventilation panels on top keep your feet dry even on the longest and most challenging rides. The low-cut cuff is long enough to prevent shoes irritating the skin above your heel, but not so short that it might become a nuisance by slipping away into the shoe.
With genuine wool fibres regulating temperatures inside the shoe you’ll be able to focus all your attentions on the ride and not on your feet from now on. It’s also important to note that a quality sock like this will protect your shoes from becoming sweaty & smelly and guard your feet against painful blisters. It will also make long walks more comfortable and can even work to heal and prevent some foot and leg ailments. In fact, socks really are the unsung hero of the footwear world which is why it makes perfect sense to let the Pearl Izumi Elite Wool Sock make a world of difference to your foot health - starting today.
• Low cuff, mid-weight, 4-season, multi-sport sock for women
• Unrivalled moisture transfer and insulation
• ELITE Transfer Merino wool yarns make up 48% of sock fabric
• Merino Wool in the heel and toe area to improve comfort without adding bulk
• Stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter
• Flat-stitch toe construction to prevent rubbing & discomfort
• Mesh ventilation panels over top of foot
• Anatomic arch support to keep your feet performing at maximum output
• Natural wool fibres provide odour control and the best insulation against heat & cold
• Year-round performance in all types of weather