The 14HP Petrol Generator Electric Start has been designed for industrial applications and home backup use.
No matter what you need to run - from power tools, garden tools, household items such as fridges, microwaves and even washing machines to larger items such as heaters, cement mixers, or hammer drills on building sites, this generator is the ideal choice to get your job done. It also works great as a back-up generator for domestic and office use, as well as camping and caravan holidays or mobile homes.
ECONOMICAL, QUIET & RELIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- The generator is powered by a top quality commercial grade single-cylinder engine, which has a displacement of 420cc forced air cooling and overhead valve technology for extremely economic and quiet running, with lower vibrations, great fuel economy and lower carbon emissions.
- It produces net power of 14HP with a rated output of 6.5 kilowatts and a maximum output of 7.0 kilowatts and has rated voltage outputs of 240v. It delivers 6-10 hours worth of continuous power with its large 25 litre fuel tank.
- With AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation), this generator ensures that the flow of electricity is smooth and even. There are safety systems to cope with both low oil levels and overloading.
- Thanks to low vibrations, the noise level is lowered and only around 80 dB.
- The frame is constructed from steel and fitted with anti vibration mounts for maximum protection.
- Outlets are covered, circuit breaker protected
- This model has a convenient, reliable and easy to use electric start.
- It also has wheels and comfortable handles in kit form, easy to attach, and the handles can fold away, reducing the size of the generator for storage. The handles mean wheeling it around from work area to work area is made easy.
Engine power: 420cc, 14HP
Continuous Output : 6.5kw - 8.12 kVa
Maximum Output : 7.0kw - 8.75kVa
Phase frequancy: Single, 50Hz
Fuel capacity: 25L
Dimensions: 730 x 580 x 530mm