PGYTECH VND FILTER (2-5 STOP) FOR MAVIC AIR 2
- 2-5 stops (ND4-32) for accurate light control
- Ideal for on-the-go shoots
- Doesn’t affect the drone’s calibration
- Water, oil and scratch resistant
- High definition images
- Anti-slip and quick-release design
The PGYTECH VND Filter (2-5 stop) can be twisted to adjust the exposure effect and is as powerful as four ND4, ND8, ND16 and ND32 filters stacked onto one. These high-quality ND filter reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving professionals more accurate control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. The filter uses SCHOTT glass as its base material, which has been ground and polished multiple times to create a low refractive index for professionals to capture color accurate photos. The filter’s double-sided, multi-layered coating is scratch proof and repels water and oil. It only weighs 1.5g, which doesn’t affect your drone’s balance. It also has an anti-slip and quick-release design.
SPECIFICATIONS Main material: Aluminium, optical glass Packing size: 10cm x 9.5cm x 3cm Product size: 1.79cm x 2.27cm x 0.52cm Gross Weight (with package): 90.5g Net Weight: 1.5g
COMPATIBILITY DJI Mavic Air 2
WHAT IS INCLUDED* 1x 2-5 Stop VND Filter
- Images of VND (6-9 stops), drone and other accessories are for visualisation purposes only and are not included.