PGYTECH VND FILTER (6-9 STOP) FOR MAVIC AIR 2
- 6-9 stops (ND64-512) for accurate light control
- Ideal for on-the-go shoots
- Doesn’t affect the drone’s calibration
- Water, oil and scratch resistant
- High definition images
- Anti-slip and quick-release design
The PGYTECH VND Filter (6-9 stop) can be twisted to adjust the exposure effect and is as powerful as four (ND64, ND128, ND256, ND512) filters stacked onto one. Limit the light that enters the lens to guarantee the right exposure. It works well in extremely bright conditions to reduce sun flares and balance the overall lighting. Ideal for increased motion blurs and long exposure time-lapse videos and photography. The filter uses SCHOTT glass as its base material, which has been ground and polished multiple times to create a low refractive index for professionals to capture color accurate photos. The filter’s double-sided, multi-layered coating is scratch proof and repels water and oil. It only weighs 1.5g, which doesn’t affect your drone’s balance. It also has an anti-slip and quick-release design.
SPECIFICATIONS Main material: Aluminium, optical glass Packing size: 10cm x 9.5cm x 3cm Product size: 1.79cm x 2.27cm x 0.52cm Gross Weight (with package): 90.5g Net Weight: 1.5g
COMPATIBILITY DJI Mavic Air 2
WHAT IS INCLUDED* 1x VND Filter (6-9 Stop)
- Images of VND (2-5 stop), drone and other accessories are for visualisation purposes only and are not included.