You can preset your 4 favorite Philips Hue light settings in Philips Hue tap switch. Select a scene you have created yourself, one of the scenes that Philips has created for you, or program a button to switch all lights off. It's all up to you.
- Philips Hue tap switch
- Recall your favorite Philips Hue scenes
Place it anywhere
- Philips Hue tap switch can be used as a normal wall switch. You can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
Use as a remote control
- You can also use Philips Hue tap switch as a remote control for your comfort.
Powered by your touch - no batteries
- Philips Hue tap uses kinetic energy and is powered by your touch. So no batteries needed.
Philips Hue tap switch
- Connect up to 25 Philips Hue Tap switches to your Hue Bridge
Power: Works without batteries: kinetic energy provided by your button touch
- Wireless protocol: Zigbee Green Power, IEEE 802.15.4
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz (24002483.5 MHz)
- Signal range: 1530 m, depending on local circumstances
- Weight: 90 g
- Dimensions: 75mm diameter, 25mm height
- Number of configurable buttons: 4
- Lifetime: 50,000 clicks
- Mounting: Detachable remote control or wall mountable
- Operational temperature: 0C ;40C
- Operational humidity: 0% < H < 80%
Note: Philips Lights not included. Sold Separately.