Code: D 41
Sizes Available: S, M, L
PF Night Splint is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg to prevent plantar flexion when required. The rigid casing provides support to lift the ankle, constraining the plantar flexion, enabling prevention of conditions like foot drop or contractures on prolonged bed rest. De-rotation Bar can be used for prevention of rotation post femur fracture.
- Customizable dorsiflexion
- Day as well as a night splint
- Comes with a de-rotation bar
- Multipurpose device
◄Benefits- Ideal for:
- Prevention and correction of foot drop contracture.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Prevention of Achilles tendon contracture during prolonged bed rest
- Night splint for rehabilitation.
- Ambulatory, can be used as a day splint
- Perfect post-operative immobilization and de-rotation
- Peroneal, pre-tibial nerve or muscle damage
- Bilateral symmetric design allows use for either foot
◄Features- Removable derotation bar blocks rotation of the leg for the perfect post-operative bone union, It enhances stability and can be easily removed when not required.
- Molded foot casing is durable, easy to clean, is aesthetically pleasing and ensures full protection to ankle & foot. It maintains the ankle joint in the neutral position.
- Effective Liner provides a thick padding and effective cushioning for better grip of product. It reduces the pressure of gripping straps. Can be used to protect the diabetic foot. Extra Pad set can increase dorsiflexion.
- Highly functional Design, It is Light in weight, which enhances compliance. It has bilateral symmetry, so can be used for either foot. Easy to wear and remove. Can be used as a night splint for early healing. Ambulatory, can be used as a day splint to prevent foot drop.
- The double strapping mechanism allows customization of the degree of dorsiflexion. It is very effective for plantar fasciitis.
◄Construction- Molded foot casing is durable and aesthetically pleasing, it ensures full protection to ankle & foot and maintains the ankle joint in the neutral position.
- The liner provides effective cushioning for better grip of product. It reduces strapping pressure and discomfort. Extra Pad set can increase the degree of dorsiflexion.
- Bilateral symmetric design allows use for either foot. Can be used as a night splint for early healing and can also be used as a day splint in foot drop.
- Simple Velcro pull mechanism allows customization of the degree of dorsiflexion.
◄Product Care Hand-wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface-Wipe the plastic parts with a moist lint free cloth and mild detergent
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
◄Caution/ Recommendations- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Not for use on patients with circulatory or sensory problems.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The manufacturer may change item color/packaging to a new design. We will ship the latest product.
◄Returns and ExchangesAt Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please check the size chart before ordering.This product cannot be returned/exchanged due to hygiene reasons.◄Sizing & Fit