The Blackwire 5200 Series fits your busy workday. Easy to use, USB/ USB-C and 3.5 mm connectivity options let you work on a variety of devices. And it's so comfortable, you'll be able to wear it all day. The Blackwire 5200 Series-connect, work, seamlessly.
All-day comfort and universal connectivity
When you need to wear a headset all day, the Blackwire 5200 Series has you covered in the utmost of comfort. Ergonomically designed, it's comfortable enough to wear all day, on your longest calls. To make it easier for you to work anywhere in the office, it also gives you the freedom to plug into the compatible device of your choice: All models are available with 3.5 mm connectivity and you can choose USB or USB-C.
Outstanding audio quality for better productivity
Today’s workplace can be noisy and filled with distractions. With the Blackwire 5200 Series, you’ll be able to hear and be heard more clearly, enjoy conversation privacy and be more productive. That’s because soft, conforming ear cushions provide passive noise canceling, while a precisely tuned microphone masks nearby conversations.
A headset that works the way you do
Adjust the headset to fit the way you work. Dedicated, customizable mute settings allow you to take calls confidently, ensuring you’re always heard. Set the language for voice alerts, and you’re in even greater control of your conversation.
- Ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia
- Noise canceling microphone masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy
- Available in monaural (Blackwire 5210) or hi-fi stereo with passive noise reduction (Blackwire 5220)
- Variants include universal USB or USB-C
- Connectivity to smartphone and tablet via 3.5 mm
- One-touch call answer/end, volume +/- and mute
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide
Photos are for illustration only, it may differ from the actual item.