Add some spark to your creations with this 8-pack of non-toxic modeling compound in 8 electrifying neon colors! This set comes with 8 2-ounce cans of compound in vibrant teal, pink, hot pink, green, light blue, orange, purple and green. From lightning strikes to fluorescent flamingoes, popping open a can of Play-Doh neon inspires kids ages 2 and up to make the most vibrant creations they can imagine. Try adding some neon zing to your Play-Doh toys at home (sold separately). Teachers can also use these fluorescent colors for classroom activities! The airtight containers keep the Play-Doh compound nice and squishy to use again and again. Play-Doh 8-pack Neon modeling compound will brighten up playtime for kids ages 2 and up who love to craft and create with arts and crafts toys like modeling clay!
Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
* Includes 8 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (total net weight 16 ounces).
* 8 EYE-POPPING NEON COLORS - Make your creativity pop with 2-ounce cans of non-toxic Play-Doh compound in 8 wild neon colors: teal, pink, hot pink, green, light blue, orange, purple and green!
* SHAPE YOUR IMAGINATION - From lightning strikes to fluorescent flamingoes, kids ages 2 and up can pop open a can of Play-Doh neon and make the most electrifying creations they can imagine!
* KEEP IT FRESH TO REUSE AGAIN AND AGAIN - There are few things more satisfying than opening up a fresh can of Play-Doh compound. The airtight containers keep it fresh to play with again and again!
* THE QUALITY YOU KNOW AND LOVE - Play-Doh modeling compound has been a favorite since 1956! It's made primarily with water, salt, and flour, and goes through vigorous testing so it's always high quality and super fun!
* KEEP THE WORLD BRIGHT - Our consumers tell us they believe it helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, and all Play-Doh cans, lids, and packaging are recyclable to help build a more sustainable world!
* Ages 2 years and up
* Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
* Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
* Compound not intended to be eaten.
* Product and colors will vary.
* To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
* Molded results vary depending on child's age and level of skill.