Specifically designed for young children, the Plum® range of Junior Trampolines are a safe and secure way for little ones to start their jumping journey. Our unique Springsafe® technology has been specifically engineered for young children to be safe and secure as they build confidence on the trampoline.
Built to last for years to come, each trampoline is designed using strong and durable materials to prevent damage caused by the weather and to offer protection against rust.
- With a frame height of just 36cm, little ones will easily be able to climb on and off their own trampoline
- Smaller springs on the Junior Trampoline range give a safer, more predictable bounce
- 30 high-quality zinc coated steel springs for extra durability
- Enclosure net, which creates a barrier between little bouncers and the floor
- Zips and clips provide extra reassurance, for happy parents too!
- Durable jumping mat provides excellent bounce performance
- Trampoline pad and enclosure covers made from PVC material
- Weather protected thick foam pads cover the springs and frame for safe cushioning
- Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Assembled Size L140 x W140 x H180cm
- Height of frame - 36cm
- Height of enclosure - 152cm
- Rec. Age 3 years+ (Recommended up to 6 years)
- Max User Weight 40kg Assembly info Approx. 2 adults, 2 hours
- This product includes a 12 month warranty
**Warnings: ;**Outdoor use only. One user at a time collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 3 years. Maximum user weight 40kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence garage house overhanging branches laundry lines or electrical wires.