With space for 48 bottles and an attractive black finish, this Polar C-Series commercial wine cooler is the perfect choice for smaller bars and restaurants. Double glazed glass and effective insulation delivers impressive energy efficiency and reduces running costs. Inside, the fridge features six removable sliding wine shelves and stylish lighting, showcasing your wines in style. Easy to use, even easier to clean and maintain.
The maximum ambient temperature of this wine cooler is 32°C. Due to a slight temperature variance between the top and the bottom of the wine cooler, Polar recommends that white wines are stored in the bottom of the fridge and bottles of red at the top. It requires a gap of 20cm to the wall for the ventilation system to work effectively, and must not be placed directly next to a heat source.
Polar C-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general display when you don't expect to access the unit often.
- Capacity 48 x 750ml Bordeaux style bottles
- Dimensions ;820(H) x 550(W) x 570(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal ;723(H) x 442(W) x 415(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation ;35mm
- Finish - external ;Black
- Power Type ;220-240V. 85W. 0.6A
- Refrigerant ;R600a
- Temperature Range ;2°C to 18°C
- Voltage ;220-240V
- Warranty ;2 Years
- Weight ;36kg
- 6 sturdy bottle rack shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- Simple dial temperature control
- Reversible double glazed door
- Countertop or free standing
- Manual defrost
- Annual energy consumption (AEc) (kWh/year): 194.5
- Energy efficiency rating: B
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
Warranty: 24 Months
- Normal Delivery times approx 2-5 day metro 5-10+ days non-metro areas
- Please be patient and allow for extra days delivery time due to ongoing Covid related delays
- Couriers are working around the clock but within restriction guidelines to fullfil online orders
- Tracking Numbers will be added 2-3 days after dispatch
- Please check for transit damages within 24 hours