Designed to keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in foul weather conditions, the H440 is extremely practical and waterproof. It offers exceptional value for money and can be perfectly matched with the H441 Hi-Vis Rain Trouser. This garment can be easily rolled up and stored when not in use.
Made with 190T plain weave 100% polyester yarn this is a durable, hard wearing fabric for tough conditions. This fabric is lightweight and has superb abrasion and tear resistance. It has a PVC coating inside which makes the fabric waterproof and has a water and stain repellent coating on the outside which helps keep the garment clean.
Portwest's extensive range of high visibility clothing is designed and constructed to ensure compliance with relevant safety Standards. Innovative and technical, this high visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort or performance.
- CE certified
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Premium reflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Deep storage pockets
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Inner elasticated cuff
- Adjustable cord and toggles for a secure Fit
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Collection: 190T Essentials
- Range: High Visibility
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated 200g
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
- EN 343 Class 3:1 (WP 5,000mm)
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Orange, Yellow XS-4XL