Classically styled, the Fit of the F301 is relaxed and sizing is generous. Fully certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3, it Features an anti-pill finish which ensures no unsightly bobbling and maintains the fleece?s look. The orange/navy combination complies to GO/RT 3279 for the rail industry.
High visibility fleece fabric is made from 100% polyester with a durable anti-pill finish, which ensures no unsightly bobbling on the surface of the fabric. The fleece fabric is soft to handle yet extremely robust. Suitable for all work environments.
Portwest's extensive range of high visibility clothing is designed and constructed to ensure compliance with relevant safety Standards. Innovative and technical, this high visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort or performance.
- Anti-pill durable fleece fabric
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Premium reflective tape for increased visibility
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- Front zip opening
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Designed with a comfortable Fit
- Complies to GO/RT 3279 for the rail industry
- CE certified
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
- Collection: High Visibility Fleece Range
- Range: High Visibility
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, AntiPill finish Fleece 300g
- Lining Fabric: Body: 100% Polyester, Mesh 60g, Sleeve: 100% Polyester Taffeta 60g
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
- EN 14058 Class 2
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Orange XS-3XL Yellow XS-4XL