Pampers Pro-Care Essential Nappies - Size 2. ; 3kg-6kg. ; 36 ;Nappy / Pack
Nappy rash is the most common skin condition and issue among young babies. It is caused by prolonged skin contact with wetness and runny poo. These irritants can be a cause of discomfort and distress for your baby.
The New Pampers ProCare nappies have been especially designed to help maintain baby’s healthy skin in the nappy area, thanks to 50% extra skin care ingredients.*
A balm in the nappy creates a protective layer between your newborn’s delicate skin and runny mess. Further Pampers' Absorb-Away Layer quickly draws away poo and wetness to help keep your baby’s skin fresh and dry. *Vs. Pampers Premium Protection New Baby nappies
So, why are the Pampers ProCare range so great?
The Pampers ProCare Premium Protection nappies are made out of a silky, soft and breathable material which means your little one will barely feel they are wearing a nappy. This range also comes with adjustable tapes and stretchy ears so they contour to your baby’s body – allowing them to comfortably move around during the day and night.
The smaller sizes 0, 1 & 2 feature a navel friendly shape which prevents the nappy from touching the delicate umbilical cord wound after birth, so you can be sure your little one is comfortable at all times
Just like any other nappies from Pampers, the ProCare range are also free from Latex, BPA and Parabens. ;
- Nappies clinically tested to be mild on delicate skin
- With 50% extra skin-care ingredients (vs. Pampers Premium Protection New Baby nappies)
- Absorb-Away Layer: Draws wetness and mess away to help keep your newborn's delicate skin dry and fresh
- Each nappy is made with soft as silk materials (product does not contain silk)
- Navel-Friendly shape designed for newborns (available in size 0, 1, 2, 3)
- Wetness Indicator to show when your baby might need a change
- Recommended by the British Skin Foundation
- Size 2, 3-6kg. ; ;36 ;Nappies