A stainless steel casserole should be your go-to kitchen workhorse, capable of cooking almost anything. This practical and attractive casserole pot will soon become a kitchen favorite for all your braising, stewing, and casserole cooking needs. And if it's a good one, it should last a lifetime.
Our PRO-X ranges from Carl Schmidt Sohn definitely is a good choice for you. Designed with professional chefs in mind, this PRO-X cookware line is constructed of high-grade 18/10 stainless steel and designed for high functionality in the kitchen.
The base features an aluminum core that is impact-bonded for quick and even heat distribution. Aluminum is an ideal conductor of heat, and the magnetic stainless steel exterior makes it suitable for all stovetops, including induction. And, they work with any stove - gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and even with energy efficient induction cookers.
All handles are securely welded to the outside wall of the vessel, so there are no rivet heads on the interior to collect food particles or hinder cleaning. This gives it a more hygienic surface than ones with rivet heads and makes cleaning swift and simple.
Elegant matte finish and the smart design means high functionality for all cooking methods, and the rim is rolled, sealed makes pouring and serving easy. Leaving a clean outer surface for easier skillet and stove cleanup. Interior capacity markings allow for quick and easy reference with liquid measurements.
The PRO-X cookware line is absolutely stable, durable and dishwasher-safe. The PRO-X range is suitable for professional chefs and aspiring cooks alike. lts sophisticated and timeless design fits into every kitchen.
And, all pieces have stainless steel hollow handles for comfort and durability, that stays cool to the touch to prevent injuries while the pan is heated.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- High Quality 18/10 Stainless Steel: This indicates that the stainless steel is 18 percent chromium and 10 percent nickel. The higher the numbers, the greater the strength, resistance to corrosion, and shine. Our stainless steel has a full aluminum core bonded between two outer layers of professional-grade stainless steel. The induction-compatible exterior is infused with titanium to prevent scorching and discoloration over time.
- Careful Details: All pots have a precision-pour rim for clean, dripless pouring from the pan. The rim is rolled, sealed and polished to protect the internal aluminum layer. interior capacity markings allow for quick and easy reference with liquid measurements. With lid to helps lock in heat, moisture, and flavor.
- Versatile Performance: This cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, to fit each individual's cooktop preference.
- Superior Heat Distribution: Heat Surround technology provides a quick response to change in temperature, creating the perfect surface for cooking a variety of dishes and meals. Allows for even heat distribution along the bottom.
- Cool Ergonomic Grip Handle: Soft handle with no screw protect kitchenware away from bacterial and it stay-cool handle grip provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring
- Safe Use: 100% PFOA free, dishwasher safe, oven safe.
- 1 x 1L casserole w/Lid 16cm (16 x 7.5cm)
- 1 x 1.5L Saucepan 16cm (16 x 10cm)
- 1 x 3L casserole w/Lid 20cm (20 x 11cm)
- 1 x Frying pan (24 x 4.5 cm)
- 1 x Frying pan (28 x 5 cm)
- 1 x Frying pan (30 x 6 cm)