The PRO1255 IR repeater wall plate kit connects the IR connecting block, IR receiver, IR emitter, and power supply together to interface the IR system to Audio/Video components.
With this setup, you are able to remotely control AV devices in different locations. Wall plates mount to a standard signle gang electrical box using deco cover plates.
In-wall IR Connecting Block
- Three emitter output connections
- Convenient IR confirmation LED
- Status power connector with LED indicator
- Power input connector with LED indicator
- Large detachable IR receiver connection at back
- Dimensions: 70 (W) x 114 (H) x 40 (D) mm
- Weight: 56gr
In-wall IR Receiver Receives IR signals from a handheld IR remote control and relays this to the AV equipment for operation from another room.
- Dual colour LED (Green for system status/ Blue for talk back)
- Ultra-thin design mounts to any J-box or P-ring
- Wide band IR receives signals from many types of remotes
- Receive frequency range: 34 KHz to 40 KHz
- Transmit frequency: 38 KHz
- Range: On axis: 16.8m to 24.4m 30° off axis: 9.1m to 16.8m
- Power: 12 V DC, 30mA max.
- Status Power: 12 V DC, 3mA max.
- Dimensions: 70 (W) x 114 (H) x 16 (D) mm
- Weight: 36gr
- In-wall IR Connecting Block
- In-wall IR receiver
- Dual IR emitter
- Single IR emitter
- Switch mode power supply
Q: Can I add extra IR receiver in other room? How many and how?
A: Yes, you can add 2 extra receivers in the system, total up to 3 IR receivers are suggested for the system, thewiring diagram is on page 4 of the manual.