Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
The Cracker puts you on an Alloy Frame with HUGE 26" x 4" gutsy tread tyres for all the grip and street attitude you will need. Big tyres, Big attitude, Big value for the Cracker Fat Bike.
- Progear bike
- Design: Cracker Fat Bike
- Colour: Green
- Frame size (approx.): 17" / 43cm
- Wheel size (approx.): Gutsy 26" x 4" /(66cm x 10cm) tyres with MTB tread for plenty of grip
- Frame: Alloy
- Rims: N/A
- Handles: Steel handlebar with 30mm raise
- Forks: Strong steel straight bladed forks
- Gears: Shimano rear derailleur & Shimano 7-speed Freewheel
- Shifters: Shimano Revo gear shifters
- Brakes: Front and rear sure stop Alloy disc brakes and Alloy levers
- Crank-set: Alloy 170mm crank with 36T steel chainwheel
- Saddle: Comfortable sports saddle
- Reflectors included
- Assembly: all bikes should be assembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic (please refer to "more info" tab for assembly advice)
- Country of origin: China
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Whether you're after a retro-inspired single speed, something more durable like a mountain bike, or just a simple everyday road two-wheeler, Progear has you covered whatever your biking tastes!
Assembly Advice: Please note that the forks of your new Cracker Fat Bike must be assembled with the brake disc on the left hand side (non-chainwheel side) of the bike. This may require the two allen key nuts in the fork/handlebar stem to be loosened and then tightened when the forks are in their correct position.