The Cracker puts you on an Alloy Frame with HUGE 26" x 4" gutsy tread tyres for all the grip and street attitude you will need. Big tyres, Big attitude, Big value for the Cracker Fat Bike.
- Progear bike
- Design: Cracker Fat Bike
- Colour: Blue
- Frame size (approx.): 17" / 43cm
- Wheel size (approx.): Gutsy 26" x 4" /(66cm x 10cm) tyres with MTB tread for plenty of grip
- Frame: Alloy
- Rims: N/A
- Handles: Steel handlebar with 30mm raise
- Forks: Strong steel straight bladed forks
- Gears: Shimano rear derailleur & Shimano 7-speed Freewheel
- Shifters: Shimano Revo gear shifters
- Brakes: Front and rear sure stop Alloy disc brakes and Alloy levers
- Crank-set: Alloy 170mm crank with 36T steel chainwheel
- Saddle: Comfortable sports saddle
- Reflectors included
- Assembly: all bikes should be assembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic (please refer to "more info" tab for assembly advice)
- Country of origin: China
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Whether you're after a retro-inspired single speed, something more durable like a mountain bike, or just a simple everyday road two-wheeler, Progear has you covered whatever your biking tastes!
Assembly Advice: Please note that the forks of your new Cracker Fat Bike must be assembled with the brake disc on the left hand side (non-chainwheel side) of the bike. This may require the two allen key nuts in the fork/handlebar stem to be loosened and then tightened when the forks are in their correct position.