Property Law, 4th edition : Property Law, 4th edition
Publication Date: 5 August 2020
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Property Law is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations on a comprehensive range of topics within the property law curriculum. This book provides an understanding of property law and gives a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions.
Each chapter commences with a summary of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be assessed by an examiner. The 'Keep in Mind' sections provide advice on potential errors to avoid when answering questions.
A new chapter on personal property securities is included in this fourth edition.
- Summary of key issues in each chapter
- Questions with answer guide, suggested answer, examiners comments and common errors to avoid
- Helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions
- Assists students with effective exam study preparation
- Enables students to practise applying their knowledge to hypothetical problems
- Edgeworth, Rossiter, O'Connor & Godwin, Sackville & Neave Australian Property Law, 10th ed, 2016
- Edgeworth, Quick Reference Card: Real Property Law, 3rd ed, 2020
- Hepburn, Australian Property Law: Cases, Materials and Analysis, 4th ed, 2017