Puma Faas 500 NM Runners - Metallic Grey/Green
The leading popular & lightweight running shoe!
Please see size chart below and make your selection at checkout.
The Faas 500 is a lightweight neutral trainer for everyday training, inspired by the rhythm of the world’s fastest country — Jamaica!
It’s constructed with BioRide Technology, an integrated system that gives you a more natural and responsive ride. The unique rocker shape allows for a biomechanically efficient stride with an effortless toe-off. The flex grooves built across the tooling increase responsiveness while the full-length lateral groove in the midsole reinforces stability throughout the gait cycle. The EverRide and EverTrack in the outsole add cushioning and durability where it’s needed, while the OrthoLite® sockliner increases breathability. These are the ultimate lightweight runner!
- Puma Faas 500 NM with BioRide technology
- Inspired by Jamaica, the world fastest nation of runners
- EverRide technology blown rubber outsole to reduce weight and improve forefoot cushioning
- Long lasting EverTrack outsole composite to provide durability in high-wear areas
- Dual layer OrthoLite Sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration, air circulation and antimicrobial function
- BioRide integrated shoe technology for a more natural and responsive ride
- Mesh upper with synthetic suede
- Reflective FOT and formship
- For men
- Colour: Metallic Grey with light pattern / Green & black sole / Grey wave detail