Best Carrot Seed Essential Oil
With its antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, Carrot seed oil provides a variety of health benefits. Rich in vitamins A, C, B1, B2 and various essential fatty acids, Carrot Seed oil is the best addition to any natural skincare product.
Carrot Seed Oil
Carrot Seed essential oil is obtained from seeds of Daucus carota plant via the steam distillation process. Daucus carota, known for its white blossoms and carrot-scented roots, is also called wild carrot.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil is often mistaken for both Carrot Carrier Oil and Carrot Seed Carrier Oil. Carrot Seed (Carrier) oil is obtained by infusing a vegetable oil with cold-pressed Wild Carrot seeds. Carrot (Carrier) oil is the result of infusing a vegetable oil with macerated carrot root then straining it. Thus, both are infused oils, not essential oils.
- Botanical Name : Daucus carota
- Plant Part : Seed
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Size : 10ml
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.