Ceylon Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Cinnamon Leaf essential oil is derived from the leaf of the Cinnamonum verum tree.
Cinnamon Leaf oil has a warm, earthy spicy aroma that is somewhere between Clove Bud and Cinnamon Bark. Cinnamon Leaf oil is much milder than Cinnamon Bark oil, actually its chemical composition is similar to Clove Bud oil.
- Botanical Name : Cinnamonum Zeylsnicum (Cinnamomum verum)
- Plant Part : Leaves
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Size : 10ml
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
There are different types of Cinnamon essential oils. Ceylon Cinnamon bark oil extracted from the bark of Cinnamonum verum, Ceylon Cinnamon leaf oil extracted from the leaves of Cinnamonum verum, and Cinnamon Cassia oil derived from Cinnamomum cassia.
- Ceylon Cinnamon bark oil : It has powerful antimicrobial and antiviral properties, due to its higher levels of cinnamaldehyde constituent.
- Ceylon Cinnamon leaf oil : Cinnamon leaf oil is high in Eugenol, an antiseptic and anesthetic phenylpropene, making it ideal for sore muscles, stomach cramps, and rheumatism.
- Cinnamon Cassia oil : It is sweeter than cinnamon and is widely used as an economical substitute.