Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Lemon Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of Eucalyptus citriodora. Corymbia citriodora, also known as Eucalyptus citriodora , is native to north-eastern Australia.
Unique among eucalyptus species, lemon eucalyptus essential oil is rich in citronellal, which gives lemon eucalyptus a fresh, lemony scent with hints of camphor.
- Botanical Name : Eucalyptus citriodora
- Plant Part : leaves & branches
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Size : 10ml
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
- Lemon eucalyptus's stimulating properties make it useful in helping to improve circulation and reduce muscular aches and pains. Dilute Lemon Eucalyptus in a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and use it to massage a sore, tender ankle.
- Lemon Eucalyptus can help to protect against airborne viruses or infections and may help to soothe the symptoms of a cough or a cold, flu, sinusitis and cattarh. inhale it using a diffuser.
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.