May Chang Essential Oil
May Chang essential oil is derived from the small, pepper-like fruits of Litsea cubeba using steam distillation method.
- Botanical Name : Litsea cubeba
- Plant Part : Fruits
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Size : 10ml
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
May Chang Oil Benefits & Uses
May Chang oil is a great natural remedy to deal with various skin disorders, thanks to its antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is beneficial to treat persistent blemishes, overly oily skin, acne, dermatitis, and some fungal infections.
Dilute a few drops of May Chang with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and apply it to the skin.
May Chang has uplifting and stimulating aroma. It is known for lowering blood pressure and relieving stress without causing drowsiness. It blends well with citrus oils, floral oils and herbaceous essential oils such as Bay, Marjoram, and Melissa.
Adding a few drops of the oil to a diffuser can work wonders in creating a refreshing ambience.
May chang is a natural insect repellent. Adding a couple drops to a candle and placing it outdoors will help keep mosquitoes at bay.
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.