Pure Melissa Oil | Lemon Balm Oil
Popularly known as lemon balm, balm mint and common balm, Melissa leaf oil is used in traditional medicine to treat a number of health concerns, including insomnia, anxiety, migraines, coughs, and cold sores.
About Melissa Essential Oil
Melissa essential oil is derived from the leaves of Melassa officinalis using steam distillation method.
- Botanical Name : Melassa officinalis
- Plant Part : Flowering twigs and tops of leaves
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
Size : 10ml
Bottle : Amber glass bottle
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.