Palmarosa Essential Oil
Palmarosa essential oil is extracted from Cymbopogon martinii plant through steam distillation method. Cymbopogon martinii, also known as Indian geranium, gingergrass, rosha, and rosha grass, is native to India and Indochina.
Palmarosa has a luxurious sweet floral aroma, due to due to high in geraniol that is also primary chemical component of rose oil and citronella oil. It has a variety of properties, including antiseptic, antibacterial, hydrating, stimulant and tonic, but its greatly effective hydrating property is its most well known effect.
- Botanical Name : Cymbopogon martinii
- Plant Part : Grass
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Size : 10ml
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.