[ Patchouli Essential Oil ]
With an exotic and earthy aroma, Patchouli Oil is used for medicinal and spiritual purposes. This oil is popular as a natural skin tonic when diluted. It is also widely used as a deodorant, perfume, incense and other sorts of uses. Patchouli Essential Oil is derived from the leaves of the Patchouli plant through steam distillation.
Botanical Name : Pogostemon cablin
Plant Part : Leaves
Extraction : Steam Distillation
Size : 10mL
[ Patchouli Oil Benefits & Uses ]
- Patchouli oil helps enhance the appearance of skin by reducing wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections. ;Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil like Fractionated Coconut Oil or moisturiser before using on the skin.
- Its grounding and calming aroma helps provide feelings of relaxation and helps to ease stress or anxiety. ;To get a grounding, balancing effect on emotions, apply diluted Patchouli Oil to your neck or temples or add a few drops of Patchouli Oil in a diffuser.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) Oil is widely used as a relief from painful muscle spasms, sore muscles, and arthritic conditions
[ Best Patchouli Oil Perfume Roll On Recipe ]
Why don't you make your own natural perfume with patchouli and other essential oils? It blends well with many other essential oils such as Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Peppermint, Citrus oils and Floral essential oils.
- Get an empty 10mL roller bottle ready.
- For a musky perfume with 10% dilution, add 6 drops of Patchouli, 10 drops of Bergamot, and 6 drops of Cedarwood essential oil to roller bottle.
- Then fill the rest with Jojoba oil or fractionated coconut oil.
- Cap on and ;shake well. That's it!
For deep earthy and sweet-smelling perfume, blend patchouli with citrus oils or floral essential oils.
[ Essential Oils General Uses ]
Simply inhale : The easiest method of inhalation is to open a bottle of pure essential oil and inhale deeply a few times.
Diffusion: Use a diffuser to inhale the essential oil and follow the manufacturer's instructions. ;
Natural Skin Care : Add essential oils to your favourite cosmetic products such as toners, serums, and muscle rubs. Make sure to do a small patch test first.
Aromatherapy Massage: Dilute essential oils with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil and apply the blend to your skin.
[ Cautions ]
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.