Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata)
Spearmint essential oil is extracted from the leaves of Mentha spicata, which is native to Europe and Asia. Its aroma is very similar to that of peppermint but spearmint is much softer and sweeter.
- Botanical Name : Mentha spicata
- Plant Part : Herb
- Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Size : 10ml
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
The difference between spearmint oil and peppermint oil
Peppermint oil is naturally high in menthol and menthone, giving it a cooling sensation on the skin and a sinus opening effect. Spearmint essential oil is warming and soothing due to its high natural camphor concentration.
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.