About Camphor Oil
Camphor Essential Oil is derived from the wood of Cinnamomum camphora through steam distillation. For centuries, Camphor has been used by the Chinese and the Indians for both religious and medicinal purposes.
There are 4 grades of Camphor oils, which are White, Brown, Yellow, and Blue Camphor essential oil. White Camphor is the only one that can be used for both aromatic and medicinal purposes.
Camphor is used to relieve joint pain, irritation, and itching. Camphor is effective to relieve inflammatory conditions and chest congestion.
- Botanical Name : Cinnamomum camphora
- Aroma : Cool, penetrating, medicinal and woody
- Size : 10ml
- Bottle : Amber glass bottle
- All essential oils are for external use only.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.