Purina Pro Plan Adult 7 Plus Chicken Longevis
As cats start ageing beyond 7 years, there is a visible decline in lean body mass, immunity and digestion. Purina Pro Plan Adult 7 Plus Chicken Longevis helps reduce the early signs of ageing and increases the longevity of your cat s life. With age, the nutritional needs of cats change and Purina Pro Plan Adult 7 Plus Chicken Longevis is the best food for fulfilling those changing needs. At an old age, the cat needs extra care to stay healthy and thus the food composition also changes. The key features of Purina Pro Plan Adult 7 Plus Chicken Longevis include:
- Longevis promotes cell function and reduces the effects of early ageing.
- It has 37% higher protein content to maintain the mass in the body.
- Kidneys become weak in ageing cats and lower phosphate levels help to maintain proper kidney functions.
- The chicken is tasty and easily digestible. Your cat will love it.
- Essential minerals, Natural fibre, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids help maintain smooth skin, proper immune system and healthy urinary functions.
- The Longevis formula is unique which helps maintain the balance of micro-flora in the intestine.
- Sizes 1.3 kg and 2.5 kg.
Pro Plan provides excellent nutrition with scientifically proven benefits for cats. It contains excellent nutrition for your cat because the basis of every recipe is a complete and balanced blend of all essential nutrients for good health. Pro Plan is made from carefully selected, top quality and easily digestible ingredients. These diets are scientifically designed to make a difference to your cat s long-term health. For over 2 years, a team of over 500 experts including vets, nutritionists, animal behaviourists and scientists have been formulating a range of products containing the latest scientifically proven benefits. These combinations of benefits put Pro Plan at the leading-edge of feline nutrition.
Ingredients: Chicken (Dehydrated Chicken, Chicken). Whole Grain Wheat and Barley. Corn Protein. Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E). Wheat Protein. Minerals, Vitamins, Amino Acids. Organic Acids and Natural Flavours (Including Calcium, Phosphorous, Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Iodine, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Folic Acid, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Choline, Pyrophosphates, Beta-carotene). Chicory. Fish and/or Vegetable Oils. Dehydrated Fish. Natural Antioxidants.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here