This Quarq DZero for Specialized replaces the factory spider on Specialized’s S-Works carbon crankset. It is compatible with cranksets from 2013-2018, previous year models had a thinner crank arm that is not compatible.
This is Quarq’s next generation in power meters, compatible with traditional 10- and 11-speed drivetrains. The DZero builds upon 10 years of constant advances in technology from Quarq, and they have made over 150 improvements on the previous platform. New features include dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. And for the first time, you can pair the DZero Spider with a Quarq Prime Power Ready Crankset, available on OEM bikes. Revised circuitry and a new strain gauge design give you a solid record of improving your performance. The crankset has the sole job of converting effort from your legs into forward motion, so it is the perfect place to measure power.
With an IPX7 waterproof rating, this powermeter is built to last. They feature a 2 year warranty with free firmware updates and acclaimed worldwide support. This powermeter is also incredibly versatile. Should your bike, discipline or ability change, the chainrings are completely replaceable.
Whats in the box:
• Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider
• Chainring bolts (Chainring not included)
Features & Benefits
• Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
• AxCad – no cadence magnet required
• 10K Temperature Compensation
• Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
• Power Balance
• OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
• 2-year warranty
• IPX7 waterproof rating
• Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
• Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app