Quercetin has natural anti-histamine properties for the relief of allergies.
- Natural anti-histamine
- Respiratory allergies
- With vitamin C and bioflavonoids
DirectionsAdults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times daily.Children 6-12 years - Give 1 capsule, twice daily; or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Indications- Quercetin has natural anti-histamine properties.
- Quercetin provides symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract allergies.
- Bioflavonoids help to increase the absorption and utilisation of vitamin C.
- Bioflavonoids refer to a group of (antioxidant) compounds and includes quercetin, rutin and hesperidin.
- Vitamin C and flavonoids such as quercetin rutin and hesperidin are potent antioxidants.
- Helps maintain capillary strength and health.
- Quercetin has anti-inflammatory and/or anti-histamine activity for the relief of allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
IngredientsEach vegetable capsule contains:
Quercetin500mgRutin100mgCitrus bioflavonoids extract50mgHesperidin25mgAscorbic acid (vitamin C)50mgDoes not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.