Use it for Everything
Low hassle, hard-charging, limit-pushing good times–the Atlas Crankset is what mountain biking is all about. Stiff and strong forged alloy arms open up the mountain letting you aggressively rip everything from trail to freeride, enduro to DH.
Say hello to the strongest alloy crankset hands down - years of crafting dynamic cranks has positioned Race Face’s Atlas crankset as a living legend.
Race Face’s Cinch will fit any bike, any drivetrain, now and in the future. CINCH System integrates with them all.
Confidence in your Tools
Forged 7050 alloy gives this crankset plenty of backbone with the stiffness to handle everything you throw at it.
• Budget Friendly: quality aluminium
• Stiff, Responsive Ride: true Race Face style
• Versatility: clever Race Face tech
• Axle Material: 7050 Aluminium
• Crank Arm Material: 7050 Aluminium
• Includes: Pedal Washers (Chain Rings & Bottom Brackets sold separately)
• Material: 7050 Aluminium
• BB Shell: 83mm
• Spindle Diameter: 30mm
• Spindle Length: 136mm
• Chainline: 52mm
• Weight with 32T Alloy Chain Ring: 690g