This ultra stiff chainring is made of 4mm plate 7075-T6 aerospace grade aluminium, giving it the strength to transfer loads without flexing. Built to withstand the rigours of DH riding, these are still light enough for XC/Trail/All Mountain use. With Narrow wide technology the new chain rings will that helps the profile keep your chain retention. Compatible with drive trains from 10 to 12 speed and Race Face's Cinch system makes for a great, stiff chainring that will hold the chain tight and help you conquer the next mountain.
• Narrow Wide tooth profile enables maximum possible chain retention
• Attaches as part of the Race Face Cinch system (using the common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) – enabling the switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease
• Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design
• 7075-T6 aluminium, aerospace grade strength
• Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
• Compatible with 1 x 9/10/11/12 speed