RACO(R) is synonymous with quality and reliable cookware. Australians have proudly owned RACO(R) since 1948. RACO(R) Contemporary has been developed with you in mind. All cookware pieces are dishwasher safe, oven safe to 200oC and suitable for all cooktops including induction. Constructed from a choice of high quality stainless steel or non-stick, this cookware not only looks good but will perform for years to come.
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- The ability to make effortless poached eggs
- Soft grip handles made from stainless steel and silicone rubber
- Triple coat premium non-stick surface for extra durability
- 30 Day Money Back guarantee
To use your egg poacher, we recommend the following steps
- Fill the pan up to the handle rivets with water
- Insert trivet and cups, before placing the glass lid on top
- Bring water to boil
- Crack eggs into cups (note: oil or butter can be added first for taste)
- Replace lid and leave for approximately 4 minutes for soft boiled eggs or 6 mins for hard boiled eggs.
- Should the eggs stick, you can run a silicon or plastic knife around the cup assist in removal
Caution: Steam is quite hot when removing the lid. Remove lid by lifting away from you