Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Ravensburger have been making puzzles in Ravensburg, Germany since 1891. With over 120 years of puzzle making experience, their puzzles are some of the best in the world. This 1000 piece puzzle features Softclick-Technology guaranteeing a 100% interlocking mechanism for the optimal fit of individually formed pieces. The challenge is to build the puzzle inside the box which doesn't match the picture on the front! Puzzle makers must use their imaginations and solving skills to create the real scenario within. A smooth fitting, beautifully illustrated, fun and challenging puzzle for all the family.
- 1000 Piece What If? Puzzle
- Design: The Pet Parlour
- Soft-Click Technology guarantees 100% fit for smooth finished puzzle
- Made with Ravensburger's industry leading techniques and experience
- Use creative minds to assemble the puzzle inside based on a scenario relating to the box image
- Illustrated by artist Geoff Tristam
- Fun for the whole family, friends or solo
- Puzzle dimensions (approx cm): 69.9 (L) x 49.7 (W)
- Country of origin: Germany