Don't pay a cent more for the these classic metal sunnies!
Gold-tone metal frame | Green G-15 lens | Ultra-cool style!
A true classic designed in 1957 with a square shaped 'goggle' lens!
When it comes to sunglasses, there's only one brand that's constantly on everyone's lips: Ray-Ban. Producers of heritage styles for decades, from the high-flying Aviator to the retro Wayfarer, they're a favourite of the A-list and street style aficionados alike! New age designs alluding to old school style really set this brand apart from the rest, so slip on a pair now and enjoy your very own throwback moment.
- Ray-Ban sunglasses
- Style: Caravan
- Model: 0RB3136-001
- Colour: Gold
- Designed in 1957 with new square shaped lens
- Suitable for everyday wear
- Thin metal frame and arms
- Shaded green lens
- Ray-Ban printed logo on front of right lens
- 'RB' insignia engraved on inside of left lens - this is not a scratch!
- Lightweight frame
- Frame size (mm): 55 - 15 - 140 (Eye - Bridge - Temple)
- Great UV protection
- Trademark G-15 lenses
- Lens category: 3
- Filter type: N (Normal)
- Comes in black hard case with dust cloth & information booklet
- Made in Italy
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY - see 'Warranty Specs' tab with 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions for more info.