The mouth is the gateway to person’s overall health, so keeping the gums healthy is essential. SCIAN LD-A3 combines small size, comfort and convenience in usage while travelling. At the same time, the compact design doesn not make portable oral irrigator inferior to many other stationary models. This irrigator effectively cleans interdental spaces and gingival grooves, removing plaque. A jet of water reaches areas inaccessible when cleaning with a toothbrush or floss. A powerful pulsating pressure of water massages the gums, improving blood circulation.
The dentures and crowns cannot be completely cleaned with a regular toothbrush. The accumulation of pathogenic bacteria at the base of the prostheses or crowns leads to inflammation of the oral mucosa, which can cause implant rejection, periodontal disease, and demineralization of tooth enamel. Therefore, the Oral Irrigator, also known as Water Flosser, have gained great popularity in the recent years to treat and prevent the such diseases.
Irrigator is especially recommended if you have:
- DEVICES FOR BITE CORRECTION
- Teeth prostheses
- Double Aqua Flow system (DAF) ;allows to use any available container with the extension tube (included) or a container that comes with the irrigator.
- USB Charging ;the built-in battery can be charged from any power source with a USB connector.
- Powerful 1500 Pulse/min for both teeth clean and gum massage
- Strong Water Jet ;cleans up places where are inaccessible to toothbrush and dental floss. ;
- 2 Water Pressure Settings (390 kPa/ 590 kPa) to control the force of the water spray to your preferred level.
- Compact Storage ;160ml irrigator container can also be used as a storage case.