Model No: RWB
PLEASE NOTE-THIS ALARM IS ONLY TO BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN. A wireless mounting base for the R240 and R240RC 240v smoke alarms to allow them to interconnect wirelessly with Red 240v smoke alarms and the Red R10RF 10 year wireless smoke alarm. This wireless base also connects with the Red Smoke Alarm Controller.
- RWB Mounting Base for Main Powered Smoke Alarm - Wireless Interconnect
For use with R240 & R240RC
- Supply voltage 220...240 V AC
- [le] rated operational current: 40mA maximum
- Battery Type: Sealed rechargeabe
- Battery life: 10 Year
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Number of device: Interconnect 40pcs smoke alarm (wired or
- Operating Distance: 30m indoor use line of sight
100m in free field
- Remote control type: Only with wireless remote control switch with
- Time delay range: 2 min for pairing
- Connections - Terminals For live: Screw terminal with 2 x 15mm2 wiring capacity;
For neutral: Screw terminal with 2 x 1.5 mm2 wiring capacity;
For earth loop: Screw terminal with 2 x 15mm2 wiring capacity;
For interconnect: Screw terminal with 2 x 15mm2 wiring capacity.
- Local Signal: 1 red LED flashing once every 10s for low battery
- Type of installation: Indoor
- Diameter: 140 mm
- Height: 55 mm
- Ambient air temperature for operation: 0...45oC
- Relative humidity: 5...95%
- Standards: AS 4268
The information provided in this documentation contains general descriptions and/or technical characteristics of the performance of the products contained herein.
This documentation is not intended as a substitute for and is not to be used for determining suitability of reliability of these products for specific user applications.
It is the duty of any such user or integrator to perform the appropriate and complete risk analysis, evaluation and testing of the products with respect to the relevant
specific application or use thereof.
Neither Red Smoke Alarms PTY. LTD nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be responsible or liable for misuse of the information contained herein.