This item is pre-owned and has been through a professional Quality Control process. You may see some cosmetic blemishes or slight scratches and your item will arrive in brand new generic packaging. Battery Tested A-Grade Working Condition (not covered under warranty).
This rough and rugged handheld tablet suits those that need technology that can stand a few bumps and bruises. This tablet is IP68 rated which means it can be submerged in water up to 1.5m for 30 minutes while being dust-proof and drop resistant up to 3m. With excellent battery life and plenty of storage, this tablet is great for those that work out in the field!
- Panasonic tablets
- Model: Toughpad Handheld Tablet | RFB-X1CLAAACA
- Colour: Black
- Pack contents:
- AC adapter
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1
- Processor: Qualcomm APQ8064T 1.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Display: 5" HD Multi Touch (10 point) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Memory: 2GB / 2GB
- Audio: Built-in
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11ac
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (V4.0), USB 2.0, 3.5mm, DC-in
- SIM card type: N/A
- Camera: Front - 1.3MP, Rear - 8MP
- Sensors: Barcode reader
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Battery life: Up to 14 hours
- MIL-STD 810G Certified with 3 meter drop resistance
- IP68 Rated (submersible in water up to 1.5 metres for 30 minutes)
- Up to 14 hours continuous data access time
- Up to 1000 hours standby time
- Mobile Broadband Integrated 4G
- Built in GPS Receiver (12 Point from 4G Module)
- Dimensions (approx. mm): 87.4 x 165 x 30.9 (W x H x D)
- Weight (approx.): 432g
- Country of origin: N/A
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
First launched in 1955, the Panasonic brand has come to be known as one of the world's largest and leading manufacturers of electronic goods. Driven by a commitment to providing their customers with innovative, life-enriching products, they continue to dominate the home theatre, photography and household appliance sectors. Their constantly evolving and expanding range of televisions, projectors, digital cameras, telephones and more is a testament to their ongoing success.