Includes FREE $60 Starter Pack!
The Osprey WSD is the first of Reid's new generation of Women Specific Design (WSD) Road bikes and the perfect fit for female riders looking for a long distance or fast, everyday use road bike.
- Reid Cycles bikes
- Design: 2016 Women's Osprey Road Bike
- For women
- Colour: Black/White/Light Blue
- Package contents:
- 2016 Women's Osprey Road Bike
- FREE $60 Starter Pack:
- Reid LED Light Set - water resistant, fits easily to handlebars, head tubes or seatposts - batteries included
- Reid Alloy Dual Head Mini Pump - dual head, fits both Presta & Shrader valves, compact, convenient and easy to carry
- Reid Coil Key Lock (12mm x 1.8m) - gives max flexibility with locking options, lightweight and easy to pop into pannier, basket or backpack
- WSD Geometry – a more compact frame and fitted a shorter stem that better suits average female proportions and centre of mass.
- WSD Touchpoints – fitted narrower handlebars to better suit female shoulder width, and a wider saddle to suit female sit-bones
- Length of the crank arm has been reduced to suit shorter riders and added a 25C tyre for improved comfort and grip without sacrificing speed
- Frame size (approx cm):
- 39 - Extra Small
- 42 - Small
- 46 - Medium
- Wheel size (approx.): Kenda 700 x 23c
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Rims: Alex DA16 Double Wall Alloy
- Handles: Reid Alloy Race Bar
- Forks: Reid Carbon Fibre
- Gears: 16-Speed Shimano Claris
- Shifters: Shimano Claris STI
- Brakes: Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper Brakes
- Crank-set: Lasco 34/50T Compact Crankset / KMC chain
- Saddle: Velo / Zoom Pro Alloy 27.2mm Micro Adjust
- Pedals: VP Alloy Race with toeclips
- Reflectors included
- Country of origin: N/A
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Reid started life in Australia by bringing well designed, high quality bikes direct to the public at affordable prices. We have a strong focus on both the fashion and the function of a bike, to make it far more than a method of simply getting from A to B. We want you to enjoy the ride along the way. Whilst looking good, of course.